By Tomtom - 17/11/2008 05:04 - France

Today, I put on the same jeans that I had left in a bundle in my bedroom the day before. A few hours later, my boxer shorts decided to make their spectacular reappearance trick at the bottom of my leg in the middle of one of my meetings. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 088
You deserved it 11 597

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Jenjen87 0

HAHAHA! omg i vividly remember this happening to me in elementary school... 5th grade (10+ years ago... traumatic)! I put on my jeans and yesterday's panties dropped from one of the legs. Suddenly there were mystery panties in the classroom ::gasp::!!!! I ewwwwwwwd along with everyone else.

i don't know but "who the nut sack" makes me want to punch you for some reason

Comments

Vermelle 0

@10: Not sure about guys, but with girls most of our underwear is fairly thin material, so its hard to tell they're inside if they are not bunched up into a ball.

bsaucedo 0

this is actually veryyy common . this has happened to me a few times and ive seen it happen plenty .

I am not stupid so I don't take my underwear off with my pants. I do it separately.

so do i. i hate it when people dont lol ocd here so it bothers me :P

monterantoe 0

That just made my day. Utterly, hysterical!!!

lastminuteperm 0

Guys do that crap a lot: they leave the underwear inside their pants. My dad and brother do that so much. It's just the guys in my family. Lazy! Anyway, I got a bit confused, too. You should have been a bit more clear.

I did that once but to school. I somehow managed to get a tie in one of my trouser legs. I walked all the way to school with my school tie hanging out of my trouserleg. I didn't realise until someone laughed at me and pointed. I wondered where that tie had got to. Haha.