By Anonymous - 03/05/2014 05:00 - United States - Las Vegas

Today, I pulled up next to a lady who was trying to text, smoke, and drive. My brother said that she was probably going to cause an accident. He was right. At the next light she hit us. She then yelled that I purposely caused the accident because, "that's how teenagers are". FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 171
You deserved it 3 439

Same thing different taste

Top comments

People like her should never be allowed to drive. Sorry you had to go through that op

At least you'll get insurance money!

Comments

That's messed up! It's sad people like her drive!

This shit scares me. OP, there's a non-emergent police line you can call for people like this. I've done it for obvious drunk drivers before. You give them the license plate and where you saw them, and they'll track them down. I once saw a car in front of me going 30 in a 45, swerving all over, and driving half between each lane. I pulled up next to him and saw he had his phone held up to his ear by his arm, and an entire map opened up on his steering wheel (blocking half of his view) and was clearly reading the map with his head down.

If she was texting while driving the time of each text she sent and received will be on the phone, which the cops can validate. Hope you get a major payout!

I once saw a guy driving on the freeway eating, drinking coffee, smoking, using his laptop, reading the paper & using his cellphone! How you might ask? I have no idea but he was all over the road. I don't know if he caused an accident cause I stayed away from him after he passed me at about 80 mph!

I would open her door, and take the phone and throw it on the ground as hard as I can