By ew - 04/10/2009 15:41 - United States

Today, I noticed that my acne has gotten so bad, I can see it out of my peripheral vision. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 079
You deserved it 9 181

Same thing different taste

Top comments

a blind man will try and read your face soon

Read the book "The Acne Cure" by Dubrow. It helped me a lot.

Comments

First of all, sometimes washing your face too much is too harsh on your skin. And strips the skin of it's natural diet. You need to go to a specialists to find out what type of skin type you have. I had some acne for a while. here's the miracle, I decided to become a vegetarian/vegan in three days I noticed my face was clearing up. It's been about 2 months now and I haven't had a single breakout. I miss meat but It's worth it to me to have clear skin. P.s. I also didn't eat junkfood, or foods high in sugar. So basically i ate healthy. Good Luck pal.

Retin-A worked wonders for me, like what a previous commenter mentioned above.

I see everyone is pitching for different products and methods to get rid of acne. But as some people have already pointed out it is very very individual. A GENERAL tip is to not clean your face too often! Thats right, people with acne often clean their face a lot more and carefull than people who do not have acne, in a sort of franatic way. This is bad, cause it dries out your skin and makes your body panic to produce more fat to the skin which is food(!) for the acne bacteria! Cleaning and washing too often feeds the acne.. 2 times a day is best, and keep your hands off!! Change pillow cases every 2-3 days or so. Then, try out what medecine works with you. And stay away from nature hippie shit medecine.

olliec 0

I found a product on ebay that worked very well but be sure you aren't allergic to the ingredients in it. http://myworld.ebay.com/clearandsmooth/ Other than that, changing pillow cases every week and keeping your hands away from your face are super important things. There's loads of bacteria all over your hands just waiting to get on your face and cause problems.

microtrd 0

Change your pillow case more frequently. My brother never changes his, and his acne is terrible.

squidjoy 0

I mostly enjoy how people seem to have a lot more sympathy for acne than being fat, even though acne is pretty easy to get rid of with a couple of creams from a drug store. Seriously, though, if you put some peroxide on them they'll get better. Your skin might be dry, but it's better than acne ridden. Or you can just go with the various medicines everyone else has prescribed, even though Accutane has a history of severe prolonged side effects.

Spironolactone helps if you want to try something before Accutane :)

i think that everyone needs to leave this poor kid alone. obviously his acne isn't his fault, its not like he asked to be like this. no one on here has the right to critisize him because he has bad genes. i have acne. it's not as severe as this person's but i understand how difficult it is to deal with it. and different acne products work for different people. let this person go to a dermitologist and find out what works for him. he can take advice from a real professional not people on the internet. so stop daying YDI and eww since thats not very mature. maybe one day you will wake up and have gigantic zits on your face and then you'll know how it feels.