By Damn - 06/05/2012 13:53 - Australia

Today, I noticed my nephew has blue eyes, freckles and dimples which don't run in my family or my sister's husband's family, but they do run in my husband's family. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 283
You deserved it 4 256

Same thing different taste

Top comments

theonlysweetpea 10

Run a DNA test on both. Then kick ass if your poor sweet nephew is your stepson.

Maybe you're over reacting? Sorry :(

Comments

In no way is that incest. Incest is when two blood related family members have sexual intercourse. If OP's husband and her sister aren't blood related.

"Incest" is never "wincest". Keep that in mind.

44 - Well they might be, but that would require more incest.

This comment is doubly alarming. Firstly, it indicates a clear misunderstanding of the word incest. Secondly, the smiley face suggests approval of this unsavory behavior. I suggest either educating yourself on the acceptable sexual norms of society or improving your joke telling abilities.

LouserXo 6

Why cross the street when you can cross the hall.

Finnick_fml 12

Op, I know it's easy to be suspicious, but there's such a thing as uncommon, recessive genes. They pop up rarely & skip a few generations - how do you know what color eyes your brother-in-law's grandparents had? It's immature of you to be so quick to assume cheating because of his eye color/freckles. Come on.

Exactly, neither of my parents have blue eyes but me and my brother do because my granddad (dads side) and great grandma (mums side) did, it skipped over some people and we got them.

And if she was cheating, which you shouldn't be quick to assume so, doesn't mean it was with your husband.

kickuwithmyfist 1
kickuwithmyfist 1

*jumps out of chair and does a handstand*

Goes to YouTube to find the most hilarious reactions with dancing bfs.

iTroller 0

You're a genius. You know that, right?

That means absolutely nothing, but yes go for a paternity test.

I hope you're just overreacting. If not, I wish you luck.

It is possible for certain features to skip generations/other family members. It all depends on the dominent gene, so dont sweat it!

stash01 0

Why would you immediately assume your nephew is your husband's child? Is there a history we need to know of? If not, and it's just a matter of you not trusting your sister or husband, then F Their Lives for having such a paranoid, suspicious person in their lives.

maddy23a 5
amberxxoo 6

Assuming makes an ass out of you and me...