By Damn - 06/05/2012 13:53 - Australia

Today, I noticed my nephew has blue eyes, freckles and dimples which don't run in my family or my sister's husband's family, but they do run in my husband's family. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 283
You deserved it 4 256

Same thing different taste

Top comments

theonlysweetpea 10

Run a DNA test on both. Then kick ass if your poor sweet nephew is your stepson.

Maybe you're over reacting? Sorry :(

Comments

If the nephew has blue eyes and frecles then regadless of the father it has to run in your family. (Or the kid is adopted or sth.)

OP, you are being paranoid and need to go back to high school Biology and relearn dominant/recessive traits and punnett squares. It could very well be that both parents have a dominant/recessive code for those traits so it didn't show up in their features yet the child got the recessive half from each parents resulting in recessive features. If they didn't run in your family either, your sister would not be the mother.

TwiztedYuri 9

and that's when you know your in the south

Probably a very long recessive gene. If your husband did cheat on you what a jerk.

rightspark 7

Oh oh DNA test then divorce

Briiyahh 7

Find out NOW of its true kick both their butts and marry her husband! :) lol just kidding but it actually could be a coincidence!

it's proof.. they obviously slept together ... yeah...

fsimmo 0

What difference does it make? If ya not gonna do anything why mention it?

mandak1982 3

Don't jump to conclusions...both of my parents have blonde hair and blue eyes and I came out with red hair, freckles and green eyes. Chances are it's not what you think.