By WearingSomethingStringy - 10/04/2013 00:02 - United States - Cranston

Today, I noticed a stray string on a seam of my pants. I started absentmindedly pulling at it thinking maybe I could pull it off. Five minutes later, I realized it looked like I was fiddling with my crotch in the middle of Starbucks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 176
You deserved it 12 090

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey at least you weren't also squeezing your nipple trying to lower the volume on your iPod...

"A mermaid spreading her legs" Think about that for a second.

Comments

Starbucks is 2 things! unfair coffee importer, and public hipster literary meeting space! no self exploration!

Hopefully you didn't un-do the seem and make a hole while pulling at the stray string!

probably couldve picked a better time to do that lol

Holy shit, Batman! We have ourselves a detective!

That's definitely awkward OP. Hopefully no one was looking! Just be glad you weren't the "bell ringer" ringing a bell at a football game, but looking like he was jacking off on national television.

If I were a witness, I'd also be a little too quick to assume you were pulling at something a little thicker than a mere stray thread.

*a hell of a lot thicker actually, for your sake.

"A mermaid spreading her legs" Think about that for a second.

OhDearBetrayal 25

Actually, it's a mermaid with two tails. This isn't followed by disney but in ancient folklore mermaids with two tails were considered good and fair whereas those with one were believed to be evil sirens.

BlueFlatts 20

The more you know. The smarter I get.