By sickofthisshit - 02/07/2016 16:43 - United States - Oceanside

Today, I nearly got written up for "publicly humiliating" a coworker. All because I left a note in the restroom asking whoever keeps peeing all over the floor to please be considerate of other people. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 223
You deserved it 1 025

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Surprises me that they're concerned about the note rather than the pee on the floor.

Comments

Well the culprit walked into that one on their own...now everyone knows

A similar thing happened at my former workplace. Someone had been having diarrhea for several days - and leaving the toilet horrible after them. My coworker wrote an amicable letter and hung it on the wall, asking simply for people to leave the toilet at least as clean as they found it. Surprisingly many people went ballistic, asking why she was posting "hurtful notes". I still fail to see why it is rude to ask people to keep a reasonable level of hygiene.

If there was a name on it, like "Suzie, please clean up after yourself." I could understand. But if the note literally says "Please clean up after yourself." There is no reason for someone to get upset.

She definitely didn't post any names - there were several offices on our floor, chances were we didn't even know the person responsible.

lee47_fml 6

Urine on the floor constitutes a health hazard. It ends up tracked all over the work areas. The Human Recourse dept ( or whom ever fills that spot) should be made aware of it. Next time there is urine on the floor don't post notes, contact HR or boss and lodge complaint about the urine on the floor as a health hazard.

in my last job in a call centre people use to take dumps on the toilet seat. whenever we complained we where been negative against the company. hang in there op, I feel your pain.

zebra3_fml 7

the joys of working for a corporation. "could someone scare us with a ******* lawyer?" is more important than "what makes more sense. you people wanted political correctness, enjoy your new age of bullshit.

tarlax 11

I'm not seeing how political correctness in any way relates to the corporate BS here, or how Californians all wanted PC in the first place. You sound like the kind of idiot who blames anything you don't like on "political correctness" or "libtards".

I'm betting you more than anything that whoever was going to write you up was the one to do it

well, California is well known for its liberal whiney pieces of shit.

Checks location...seems about right.

They are more concerned about s note than someone peeing on the floor?!?