By anon - 16/03/2015 04:10 - Canada - Mississauga

Today, I met my boyfriend's parents for the first time. I thought everything went well, until I got a text from him later saying, "Come on mom, she isn't THAT bad." FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 747
You deserved it 2 588

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Send a text back saying "I know Dad, but he's my boyfriend - even if he is an ass"

He was probably just messing with you. But if not, that doesn't sound too good

Comments

why did he send that text to you instead of his mom..was your bf trying to tel you something?

The point was that it wasn't meant for her and was supposed to go to the mother.

Don't let her get to you, you'll grow on her soon enough I'm sure :)

Send one back saying: "I don't know Dad, I met his Mom and she's really THAT bad.

Moms hate the woman who's dating their son (generally). If not, it's because they're similar.. And that's weird

rachelfromtarget 14

Something I'll never understand.

Delsanity 13

Dont know why he talk with his mom about stuff like that over the phone. And I think if he really likes you he need to defend you.

abbylouise_x3 7

At least you're not THAT bad, right ?

In my opion,this isn't THAT bad.Maybe your boyfriend said that just to avoid argument but he truly thinks you are good. But if he trusts his mom more than you, and his mom doesn't like you, you gonna have a lot to suffer. It depends on how well you trust each other.Anyway, you need to talk to him about this.

Moms will always be like this At least he vouched for you OP. This ones a keeper...

nialls_girl 13

How would he accidently send that? Anyways bf/gf families are never accepting. That's just a fact.