By SuperJesus - 01/02/2009 10:27 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I masturbated 3 times to the thought of my wife because we don't have sex anymore. FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 440
You deserved it 8 068

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Imdead 0

You need to look into whether or not she might be cheating on you.

That was the saddest story ever. I know what you mean, had a period where my gf and i were the same. It was the most depressing thing ever, especially when the only one you want is her and have no inclination to cheat.

Comments

dramakat11 0

Talk to her about it. Try to work it out. You obviously still love her and want her! :)

i_love_fml_11 0

Don't cheat on her! Just because you haven't had sex with her does NOT mean she is cheating on you. Some people just do not have a desire for sex. Talk to her, make her feel special, help her around the house, massage her, cook, make her feel wonderful and sexy, and make her WANT to have sex with you. I'm proud that you think of her and not other women. :) Tell her you want her and that you need her and just figure out why she won't have sex with you. DO NOT CHEAT, itwill not help anything, especially in the long run. If you got a divorce and cheating is involved, it's just not good. Good luck!

dvs01 0
neptuneflytrap 0

Even if she isn't cheating on you "with" someone, she IS cheating you out out of something. Assuming she has no health/mental conditions getting in the way of the possibility of sex, it's a version of cheating, and I too have great sympathy for you. I hope you can work something out, including the possibility of her agreeing to open your marriage - especially if you have children, that can be a great alternative to divorce.

samba6970 0

or maybe they she doesn't want to scar the children that lives in the house 24/7.....unless it's school time...where the OP would probably have to go to work....:D

DanielleTheOne 3

You know, im proud of you for tossing off rather than cheating cause thats what most people would do. Your wife probably feels the same was as you so maybe you should just talk to her. Good luck

Despite the fact that that's borderline cheating, that's really really sweet.

How is that cheating? He is thinking of HER while he is madturbating. He is having sex with his WIFE in his mind. I say it's kind of sweet.

What the hell is wrong with you, masturbating is like defined by touching YOURSELF it's not ******* cheating. Oh no I just crossed my arm across my shoulder and hugged myself I guess my girl better break it off.

HamsteronA 0

you sound like a lawer. and put your full name as your nickname. are you weird?

michael32123 0

today, I masterbated. FML. could FMLs these days get any more lame?

maybe she wants a lil attention :) u never no, ask her wat she wants, anything, then do it u won't regret it, maybe she should take the reins in bed or u should take more authority. tlk it out she probably wants it just as bad