By BetterThanFake - 13/01/2010 00:03 - United States

Today, I made a fake MySpace so that I could flirt with my boyfriend and see what he would do. He ended up dumping me for the fake MySpace girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 417
You deserved it 51 560

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So, technically, you guys are still together.

Orchid_fml 2

are you twelve ? awee it's cute that you're allowed to use the computer .

Comments

kelleyb323 0

You tested him, he failed. YDI because you should have been prepared for either result. If you're sad because he failed, you were trapping him more than you were testing him. You probably posed as the "perfect" girl for him rather than a realistic girl. Looks like he made the right decision-- who wants to date someone so insecure?

this random girl started flirting with me on myspace. After a few minutes, I figured out it was my girlfriend pretending to be someone else. I knew that this was some kind of test, but as I tried to figure out what the correct response was, I realized there wasn't one. There was no way I could pass the test. So I dumped her, and told her it was for the fake person she created. Then today I saw my ex posted about it on FML so people would feel bad for her, and everyone just called her on being dumb. IMMD!

mptothedc 0

I've seen this thread posted before. I think pretending to be anyone else and trying to entrap your bf is just a bad idea...

Vexlor 0

Wow.... Why would you try to trick someone like that? That's just evil.

guys who desperately need attention from fake hoes on myspace are pieces of shit anyway. be glad you got rid of the insecure ******