By BetterThanFake - 13/01/2010 00:03 - United States

Today, I made a fake MySpace so that I could flirt with my boyfriend and see what he would do. He ended up dumping me for the fake MySpace girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 417
You deserved it 51 560

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So, technically, you guys are still together.

Orchid_fml 2

are you twelve ? awee it's cute that you're allowed to use the computer .

Comments

lrv2003 0

did u tell him it was u?? and tht should actually be a good thing bc he fell for ur words.. not unless u put pics up??

Except it was a facade. OP messed up by making the new girl more charismatic and fun than herself. Either way, they should stick together. Neither can do a whole lot better, so they may as well settle.

Today I broke up with my clingy girlfriend because I met someone cuter and prettier on Myspace. I am now a single loser and the "other girl" turned out to be my girlfriend.

nonameLiz 0

Wow...thats got to be right up there with A Man Married A Video Game Character Today...seriously? Who does that shit...

why the hell would anyone dump their girlfriend for someone on myspace? that's just retarded. you have a stupid boyfriend. or shall I say, ex-boyfriend? don't worry bout it, he doesn't sound worth it anyways...

Maybe your bf caught on to your stupid ass thing and is now messing with you? Both of you deserve each other, don't lose him....

NO. IT WAS A FACADE. Girl made another girl to see how her bf would respond to normal flirting.

allen20 0

wow...that sucks. tell him to meet the myspace girl somewhere and then meet him there XD or give him your number as her and see what he does...haha

Have fun with it! Make him say funny stuff them embarass him. Ah, revenge.

YDI. Seriously, did you NOT go out to bars or parties with him where REAL girls would flirt with him? As someone else said, you set yourself up for this for not being able to pay well enough attention to him in person.