By BetterThanFake - 13/01/2010 00:03 - United States

Today, I made a fake MySpace so that I could flirt with my boyfriend and see what he would do. He ended up dumping me for the fake MySpace girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 417
You deserved it 51 560

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So, technically, you guys are still together.

Orchid_fml 2

are you twelve ? awee it's cute that you're allowed to use the computer .

Comments

At least he dumped you for you technically. It was you pretending so it was still your personality

dopebaby420 0

LOL. pathetic on both yr sides

That's what you get for being a conceited ***** learn to stop while you are ahead oh and ye almost forgot I CAN COUNT TO POtATO

jwills 0

Why would you take it that far? YDI

islandcarrie 2

did you act like yourself or someone else? If you acted like yourself at least you know he liked your personality, or you just used a really hot pic. Either way it was a stupid idea, if you don't trust the guy then dump him, but don't mess with peoples heads .

You totally deserve it. What he'll were you thinking?

katiee213 0

ydi for having a myspace c'mon this is 2011

miss2kute31 0

There are a lot of stupid people on these comments. OP does NOT deserve that. For the people saying "you shoulve trusted him..blah blah blah" OBVIOUSLY that asshole can't be trusted DUH! So even IF OP DIDN'T test him, he'd probably still leave her for someone else either way. Trust is EARNED! You can't walk into a relationship and automatically trust that person. OPs boyfriend probably wasn't giving her reasons to trust him. Seriously, observe him while he's around other women? OF COURSE he's not going to cheat while his girlfriend is standing right there! That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard! Its obvious OP cared enough about that idiot that she wanted to see if her bf was cheating or not. He didn't care enough about OP cause he left her for someone on MYSPACE! Dumbass. Op, you can find better..