By Anonymous - 21/12/2011 23:36 - Canada

Today, I left to go home for Christmas holidays. I got 3 hours away and realised I forgot the presents. Along with the engagement ring I was going to give to my girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 565
You deserved it 13 937

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RockstarRN 10

You've got 3 more days, what's another 6 hours? I'm sure your girlfriend will appreciate the extra effort to make her Christmas a little more special.

FYLDeep 25

The presents and the ring, huh? Seems like those would have been on the checklist. Reminds me of the time I built a car and forgot the engine.

Comments

maryam8869 7

such a good man .. everyone will b happy bcoz of u :)

ramboman19 8

Best of luck OP. Stay safe for the holidays! Hope things go well with the lady!

Connerservite 0

Your on medical marijuana right? Bet you didn't forget that

blackstar994 5

There's a huge importance difference in an engagement ring, and good medication like that.

My "on medical marijuana right"?? Where is it? I'm dying to know.

stewpididiot 11

I wish I could give tis comment about a thousand thumbs up !!! PRICELESS !!! and so true .....

blackstar994 5

See, 45 knows what I'm talking about.

I would have gone right back and picked up the presents and the engagement ring. Sorry, YDI OP.

blackstar994 5

Take a plane back to get them? Ehhh I wouldn't... Well maybe, just because he left the ring.

Doh! Lol sucks to be you, OP but you should go back.

blackstar994 5

That would be the worst thing ever... But you should still go back for them. Especially since you left the ring.

Its a sign. Who forgets an engagement ring?

That sucks I would be so mad...but this is why I double check before I leave for a trip, next time make a list and in the mean time enjoy your trip back home

You have to go back for them, or else you'll ruin the family's Christmas. And you don't want that on your conscience do you?!