By UHM - 06/10/2013 21:54 - United States

Today, I introduced my girlfriend to my mom. The first thing my mom did was look at her breasts and mention that no matter what happens, hers were the first that I suckled on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 264
You deserved it 4 013

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Beepbeep7 14
Gearden 8

I think his mom is a bit ovary protective.

Comments

juststephhere 23

That's a whole new level of motherly love!

Sounds like my your mom choose to breastfeed you. Lol that explains the FML!

Momma just doesn't want to let her baby boy go.

perdix 29

"Yeah, but these are the ones he's titty-******* now!"

chocolatefrog28 29

Well, now that the awkward part of the usual introductions are over with...

How did your girlfriend react to that?

#24: I think you said "breasts got the best milk" haha but wtf does that even have to do with the FML? I feel like you've been waiting for an FML to mention breasts so you could say that. I keep saying it in my head now for god knows what reason. Lol I should now have "pointless comment of the year" reward.

Infamous_Tora 12

#24, go home. You are drunk.

Is this the discussion thread on the subject true milk contra Soy milk? I would then like to ad my vote on cow-breast milk.

Q: Why did God give women nipples? A: To make suckers out of men.

So he could laugh at men trying to suck on their own nipples. Btw either your picture is tilted 90 degrees to the right or I've had 1 to many beers.

I did. I said so. And #62, obviously. #62 said so too. But then again, #62 is apparently drunk and drunk humans tend to confuse genders once in a while.