By poopEVERYWHERE - 18/09/2009 14:27 - United States

Today, I heard my dad screaming in the hallway. Thinking he was having a heart attack I ran to the hall without looking where I was going. I slipped and slid towards my dad in what turned out to be a mass quantity of diarrhea from one of my two dogs. He was screaming because he stepped in it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 955
You deserved it 4 333

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"I slipped and slid towards my dad in what turned... blah blah blah" No shit.

Comments

M13LO 0

looks like you and your dad were shitted

GOBOY_fml 0

Did it remind you of a slip 'n' slide? lol FYL

lucky for me, when ever my dad finds dog poop he screams 'i hate this ******* dog' so i can know to be careful where i walk.

I wish my dad was like that. Mine screams like the OP's, but then he WALKS ALL OVER THE CARPET in his shoes leaving poo prints all over the place yelling, "TOWL! Clean this sh*t up!" ...I haven't slipped in any crap yet but I'm afraid this might happen to me one day. FBOL.

And I thought the Ice Capades was shitty!

Open wide, then. :) plexi, you got competition.

For some reason, this made me think of Tub Girl.

juneping 0

oh..it's so disgusting. what did u feed your dogs?

You think that's disgusting -- the dog with the diarrhea probably ate the poop of the other. Dogs do that shit.

I did! Awesome comment is awesome. I pictured that. I threw up a little in my mouth and creamed myself at the same time.

All right, you win, I'll teabag you from the day we meet in real life, even if you are clumsy. You sure play hardball!