By Anonymous - 15/04/2009 18:18 - United States

Today, I heard an electric saw cutting through something outside my condo. I presumed it was a complex maintenance guy working on something. It was a thief using an angle grinder to cut off my bicycle's U-lock. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 010
You deserved it 6 027

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wow thats a lot of effort just to steal a bike

Must have been a really ******* nice bike.

Comments

Your must have a pretty sweet bike he's putting in that much effort. Hope you were able to stop him.

no_damn_luck 0

People can be such assholes. I hope you went out there and kicked his ass, or better yet, shot him.

as someone who's put a lot of time and money into my bike, you have my simpathies. It really sucks that people don't tend to do shit about bike theft even if they see it in progress.

1) How would you know it was an angle grinder (if they left it how stupid can they be?) 2) I did not know an angle grinder could be used as a saw, guess you learn something new every day

Dude, seriously, keep your bike inside. Bikes kept outside ALWAYS get stolen.

Not if you purposefully buy a bike that looks crappy. It's the nice ones that get stolen.

Bees_fml 0

How complex was this maintenance guy you thought you heard? ("Complex-maintenance guy" is what you wanted to type, Anon.)

Ahh this happened to me once. I was asleep on my couch and heard a lot of metal clanking coming from our bike rack. Next time I went down there, my bike was gone.

That sucks. I live in a bad neighborhood so I always bring my bike inside. Guess you'll be doing that from now on?

kellster 2

Do you live in Montreal? Seems to be bike theft capital! That really blows - I hope you managed to stop him or called the police or something!

next time look out the window. it's worth the 3 seconds of your time.