By Wtf is wrong with her - 30/12/2012 05:20 - Canada - Toronto

Today, I had to watch my drunk girlfriend yell at a cat for not having periods. The worst part is that she was at a pet store. The pet store at which I work. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 905
You deserved it 3 758

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Was it take your drunk girlfriend to work day? It it was, I'd say you had a smashing success.

I guess that she didn't know cats that aren't fixed can get their periods.

Comments

Sounds like your girlfriend may have been on her period.

perdix 29

Why didn't you tell her to shut the **** up and quit molesting the merchandise? Are you perhaps... *lowers sunglasses* pussy-whipped?

Trisha_aus 15

I've missed those sunglasses..they're back :)

zombieslayer83 19

Never took them off #52. The sun never sets in coolsville.

Jordath_Fil 11

Doesn't Coolsville share borders with Douchetown?

Seems like your girlfriend had a little bit to many drinks.

Seems like your girlfriend had a little bit to many drinks.

OP: "Hey, my girlfriend's coming today, you'll love her." Coworker: "Is that her?" OP: "Uhhh..."

perdix 29

The cat should have yelled back at your girlfriend from not going into heat. Your store must be shitty that you don't train the animals with basic debate skills.

Frankly they could learn from each other. I wish my girlfriend would go into heat and my cat would use birth control.

Looks like your pussy didn't like the pussy

Pet stores around here close at 5pm so what time of the day exactly was she drunk?

Considering she went into public drunk, probably noon or so.