This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Mike - 21/03/2009 15:38 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had to sleep in the same room as my grandparents. They checked to see if I was asleep, so I pretended to be to avoid getting scolded for staying up. Turns out they were checking so that they could make love. I witnessed two 70-year-olds have sex in the bed next to me for 20 minutes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 236 847
You deserved it 31 386

Top comments

Wittlestalker 0

o_______o Get some therapy as soon as you can. I say that in the most respectful, concerned way I possibly can manage...

shantoyamuchluv 0

20 minutes?! Way to go gramps.

Comments

mehwhateverr 0
sunshyne84_fml 0

How rude! They could have held off for that night. Next time sleep on the couch!

HELD OFF?!?! They could die at any moment, never waste a Boner

#4 LMAO! So true! I'm so so so sorry for you.

disbeme 0

I bet you're around that age yourself. No sensible person below 40 would say something like that. I'm not saying that you're not right, but if you seriously can't see how wrong this is, you could use some help. And I really, truly feel sorry for the OP. I hope you'll recover from it.

you're an idiot. why shouldn't older people have sex?

peithecelt 28

But not when sharing space with their kids /grandkids.

I get the feeling this one is fake. No 70 year olds would do that, especially no without privacy

mal2012 4

17.... Shhhh! Lol What magical powers do u have to tell whether its fake. Lol either way this is HILARIOUS!!!!

Did part of the fun involve grandma removing her dentures?

hellokittywhore 0

O_______________O ewwwwwwie.

yup, I say fake too. either that or you're a pervert. at least have the decency to leave the room running!

Anonymus101 4

If it's fake then Meh. if it's real then I'm sorry dude, that is painful to listen to for a minute much less 20.