This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Mike - 21/03/2009 15:38 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had to sleep in the same room as my grandparents. They checked to see if I was asleep, so I pretended to be to avoid getting scolded for staying up. Turns out they were checking so that they could make love. I witnessed two 70-year-olds have sex in the bed next to me for 20 minutes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 236 847
You deserved it 31 386

Top comments

Wittlestalker 0

o_______o Get some therapy as soon as you can. I say that in the most respectful, concerned way I possibly can manage...

shantoyamuchluv 0

20 minutes?! Way to go gramps.

Comments

Grandpa lasts longer than most men I date. Hook me up.

Ouchh. That's worse than walking in on your parents p_p.

go watch some **** on the internet to aid ur eyes....

Vagabones 0

I bet her **** looked like hot mozzarella cheese being pulled off a pizza.

79: Beautiful image. I wonder how long it will be before I can look at someone eating pizza again without cracking up. *sniff* OP: Shrinks are overrated, just be happy your grandparents still love each other and politely suggest they do it in another room if they every start getting it on next to you again.

kandy_fml 0

At least they didn't just go on and have sex without even checking to see if you were awake. They knew you wouldn't want to know something like that was going on so they made sure you were sleeping. It's not their fault that you weren't asleep. I'm not saying YDI though. I'm just playing devils advocate.

theoldGP 0

what the ****? thats so rude you could have woken up during it.. i feel for ya =/

TheNameless_fml 0

Haha, well at that age I wouldn't pass up a chance for sex either! Though if I were your grandparents I probably would have woken you up and kicked you out first.