By Anonymous - 13/01/2010 08:46 - United Kingdom

Today, I had to pull cheese out of my PS3's disc tray because my younger brother assumed all PS3's could grill stuff because "Youtube told him." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 079
You deserved it 3 252

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Poke_my_mon 0

This FML may have saved hundreds of stupid people from having the same thing happening to them. God bless you OP.

Comments

djjohn11 0

Youtube is blamed again! kids gotta stop listening to youtube. Like the one who microwaved the iphone because it was "a good idea to microwave it"

Dajucy1 7

It's not that hard to comment like a normal person, try it sometime?

I'm scared at the thought of children being raised by Youtube's community. They're the pinnacle of stupidity.

What kind of retard would grill the cheese without the bread? If you put the bread and cheese in together they come out just fine. Just like the ad sez, it does everything! Spelled says wrong on pirpose losers. ;) Purpose also. :D

Boredom has overtaken me and I am succumbing to the mindless vortex.

I call bullshit; the PS3 doesn't have a disc tray.

quivx 7

Wait, the PS3 has a slot loading disc drive. How could anybody fit something in there thicker than a piece of paper let alone a whole sandwich? Sounds like your brother was trying to **** you over and invented a lame excuse to cover his ass. You deserve it for believing him.

Umm... he only put the thin slice of cheese in... not a sandwich. It doesn't say he put in a sandwich.

shamwowow 0

ha ha boys will be boys. not really an excuse for being an idiot though. at least your little sister isn't convinced that being a virgin is when you've never rode a bike.