By AshleyRose24 - 23/11/2013 08:02 - United States - Fullerton

Today, I had to have a talk with my stalker. After telling him not to snapchat me, not to text me, and that I'm not interested, all he said was "I think persistence is going to be key here." FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 126
You deserved it 3 749

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think the police and some jail cell keys may also form a viable solution.

I think a restraining order will be the key here

Comments

Girlie7 11

If he thinks persistence is the key,then you better change the lock....call the cops..

He's right Op, persistence is key here....so don't let him get away with Anything you've said no to once! Cops like repeated documentation with witness statements. Lots and lots of reasons to keep him out of your sight.

I suggest if you're forced to interact/verbally communicate with him again, record it on your phone as evidence that you said no and asked him to stop and leave you alone.

If he won't take no for an answer, leave a bear trap in the bushes and wait. Provided, of course, you don't live in a wooded area where actual animals may be hurt. To sweeten the trap, bait it with a picture of yourself. This will prove either his devotion, stupidity, or both.

Keep a record of all of the communication he's sent to you and take it to the police.

Well, persistence on your part is key too! Persistently refuse contact now you've made it clear what your boundaries are. Keep records of his communications/interactions with you, being able to demonstrate you have spelled out 'I do not want to speak to you, I am not interested in knowing you', and take them to the police. Hello restraining order!

You should say: "I think police involvement is going to be key here."

That's when you get the guard dogs out before he goes to your front door again.

been in this situation. never ends well.. i feel sorry for you, OP

kashinc 1

well you should not take him foregranted.

because everyone should always appreciate their creepy, persistent stalkers, right?