By Demetria - 20/08/2012 22:02 - United States - White Plains

Today, I had to go down to the county police department to bail out my kids who thought it would be a good idea to try mugging an ice cream truck driver. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 502
You deserved it 4 802

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dblocker 18

I guess the kids never thought that trucks can go faster than them huh?

Comments

They have obviously spent too much time watching Skillrex's Bangarang video clip.

Hahah that's what I though when j read this

saIty 17

I guess I know now what they would do for a Klondike bar.

TallMist 32

Oh god.... Im losing faith in my own generation...

bunny409 14

I guess they watched skrillex's music video...

Who the hell would mess with an ice-cream truck driver.

Turtle_rebellion 10

I know. I hear that most ice cream truck drivers are badasses.

I know dude. They're like straight up gangster.

merryhappy1887 20

You're a failure as a parent... YDI.

Turtle_rebellion 10

Actually, the parent might not be at fault. The kids could have played Grand theft auto at their freinds house and picked it up there. That, or they were broke and were really desperate for ice cream.

The replies on this comment are cancer. First of all, every generation had kids doing something as stupid, if it weren't for FML, you wouldn't have known that this had happened. As for the GTA comment, whose to say that they played GTA when they decided to do this? If they did, it really doesn't matter how they were able to play it, because if a kid is old enough to attempt to mug an ice cream truck, then they should be old enough to understand that GTA is just a video game, and that would be the parents fault for not teaching them the difference between fiction and reality. Hell, it's clearly some terrible parenting if she raised kids who thought it would be a good idea to mug an ice cream truck. We're not all angels and we do get in trouble, but kids attempting to mug an ice cream truck is way beyond typical bratty behavior, and it takes some pretty awful parenting to have a kid think that's a good idea.

Leave them in there for one night just because they are idiots

Looks like they saw the Bangarang skrillex video. Lol

jenniiienyc 5

Why would you rob something that can move like at least 10 times faster than you? I swear, at least banks stand still.