By kinky - 05/08/2010 00:24 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had to explain to my doctor and parents that I dislocated my shoulder while masturbating. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 640
You deserved it 37 988

Same thing different taste

Top comments

turtlemansam 6

Can't you just make up an excuse ?

How the **** do you ********** intensely enough to dislocate your shoulder?

Comments

How the **** do you ********** intensely enough to dislocate your shoulder?

jramos0070 0

I know right haha that's just weird

Se0ul_Fr3sh 0

Lmfao...xD thats what i'm wondering! o.0

Se0ul_Fr3sh 0

Lmfao...xD thats what i'm wondering! o.0

YDI... ...but that is almost impressive...

kaijapapaya 0

Some how I'm impressed too, although weirded out at the same time...

Anaxes 5

I thought that I had seen the full depth of human stupidity, it appears you have out... "played" them. You deserved your...PUNishment.

that was NOT a pun. Looks like your attempt at a masturbation pun... *puts on sunglasses* ...needs to be tossed. YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Anaxes 5

How does it not work? Masturbation is sometimes referred to as playing with yourself, where I have used the term out "played". It's saddening when one must explain everything.

IF you had managed to work the entire phrase "playing with oneself" or some variation thereof into a sentence where a different meaning of that phrase could also be drawn, THAT would be a pun. Shortening it to "played"? NOT a pun on masturbation, and in this particular case, not even a pun. It's really sad when someone thinks they're being clever, but he's really full of shit.

Anaxes 5

Ah, but your attempt only uses the word tossed where the phrase is actually tossed off. It's sad when one cannot notice hypocrisy and has a rage at others.

If you're right, then that's what I get for trying to use a British slang phrase. Oops.

Its funny because he had to tell his doctor and parents he dislocated is shoulder while masturbating.

Elfyy 0

Uhm... Do you have short arms or something?

Anaxes 5

The OP could have easily not noticed the gender pop-down box.

sourgirl101 28

It would be so much funnier if it was a female. Okay a cramp I can understand but a dislocated shoulder? What the hell could make you pull that hard?

how shit! how the hell did you manage to do that?

how the **** do u manage to dislocate ur shoulder while jerking off ?! iv never heard of something like that. u just gave me the laugh of my day xD lmao .