By Anonymous - 13/12/2011 20:26 - United States

Today, I had to convince my girlfriend that, no matter how much she makes herself burp, she won't lose any weight. She still doesn't understand why. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 385
You deserved it 3 954

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bargarlm 2

So she thinks she's full of air? That makes sense, sounds like she's an airhead....

Comments

I'm assuming she's at least good looking for you to be with her and she's probably good at blow jobs. Really though, what a dumb ****. OP I'm not sure if I feel bad for you because your girl is a dumbass. You made that choice to be with her. And you know it's one thing for someone to do something "blonde" once in awhile but it sounds like she's in it full time.

Are you dating her just because of her looks. If so I don't feel bad for you. It's called high maintenance and a low IQ you really shouldn't be surprised.

Wait... You don't?! Damn Wikipedia.... Giving me wrong information.

You should have told her to hold in her farts, so that she'll burp more, thus losing a shit ton of weight.

OMGAlf 4

Why would you go out with someone stupid? i heard rumours in America that the independent smart women are fat/ugly and the stupid women are hot.

bubo_fml 10

Next time your at the dinner table with her family, let off an ear splitting, cloth ripping fart & say, "Sorry, just trying to lose some extra weight!" (Careful you don't shit yourself though...)

rubyliu8420 7