By FML - 30/08/2009 14:15 - United States

Today, I had to buy another pair of 'fat jeans', because my old 'fat jeans' became my new 'skinny jeans'. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 286
You deserved it 58 958

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Take control. Eat healthier. Be more active. You can do it!

So, you've gained a ton of weight. What do you do? Log onto the computer! Best solution ever award.

Comments

123sploosh 0
loveurlifeJK 5

As much as I agree some of these comments are kind of cruel, if you're so fat that fat jeans become too small, you ARE a lazy ******. Sorry, but it's true.

quit buying bigger sizes. it will force you to work towards fitting into your "skinny" jeans. or just keep eating donuts.

cosmolilly 0

you need to accept that you dont have "fat jeans" anymore You ARE fat now But hold on to your smaller sizes and dont accept the weight gain Hang them on a hanger in a visible place on the wall r doorknob and work hard t =o fit back into them before it gets out of hand. Good Luck :)

sounds to me like u should exercise or eat healthier. that's not an FML at all.

I don't get why people complain about their weight so damn much. Work the **** out and do something about it!

DeadMansCrack 4

..or you can just say "Today, I'm fat.FML". lose some weight jigglypuff

I think Snorlax would have worked better in this situation

LMFAO no i like jigglypuff :) for some reason it's funnier.

You need to start dieting and excercizing.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the OP is probably some vain teen/young adult who probably wears a size 2 and is now a size 4 and calling herself fat.