By apav - 11/06/2009 11:52 - Australia

Today, I had my first appearance in a court as an attorney. I called the prosecution the prostitution. FML
I agree, your life sucks 85 892
You deserved it 24 406

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Priceless. But depending on the case, there is a small possibility, you were still correct.

OppositesAttract_fml 0

Nice. XD FYL, but it's not your fault, we all mess up sometimes like that. ;P

Comments

This FML screams 'Phoenix Wright' somehow. Though I don't think the word 'prostitution' is ever used in any of the games. And I don't think Edgeworth is a prostitute. Is he?

^That's exactly what I thought. Phoenix Wright is awesome.

Gotta love Freudian slips. Maybe the ADA was dressed like a hooker. I used to be a public defender, and went up against an ADA who was like that. Of course, she didn't have the body to pull it off, so maybe that's why I never made the same mistake that you made. :) But seriously, one day you will laugh at this, too, OP.

electroboy_fml 0

#104 He might be. Can't be sure if that's a pimp suit.

grungecat 0

That'll make the plaintiff feel awkward paying the lawyer after the trial.

107 - The prostitution, I mean prosecution, handles criminal matters, and is paid a salary by the state. So, there won't be any awkward moments.

Hahahahahaha that's so funny!!!! Priceless! But seriously, FYL that's ****** up & embarassing hope u made a good enough come back to get back on their good side, but hey we all mess up from time to time...

suckstobeyou3 0

I had to do a mock trial in my history class and I did the same thing, except mine didn't get published.