By Anonymous - 02/07/2009 04:13 - United States

Today, I had a consultation for an upcoming surgery I need done. The doctor (very handsome and in his late twenties) asked me to flex my stomach and act like I was trying to use the bathroom. As I was enjoying him touching my stomach, I farted. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 992
You deserved it 8 639

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey, well he asked you to pretend like you were using the bathroom, so you did...

Comments

He doesn't care if you fart. He's a doctor for **** sales

Seriously, are you getting like a liposuction? YDI.

There are a HUGE number of surgeries that could involve the stomach area, its not necessarily liposuction. She said a surgery she /had/ to have....jump to conclusions much? OP: that sucks, but as so many others have said it could have been worse!!

SusanaSaysRawrxD 0

Seriously? There are a huge number of surgeries that could involve stomach muscles, or anything gastrointestinal like that. Way to jump to conclusions. I have colonoscopies all the time, because of a stomach condition I have, and my GI doctors have me do that a lot.

SusanaSaysRawrxD 0

Doctors see/hear/smell that stuff all the time. So yes, I'm going to be one of those annoying asses that say "Not an FML.@ /: I mean, you're probably going to be naked during your surgery, if he's doing things to test your stomach muscles and things x_x couldn't that be more embarrassing? :3 but.. it really isn't a FML. I'm not voting either.

Agreed... this is an unbelievably boring FML.

Stevieebabyy 0

You remind me of my 9 year old sister. HOLD THE DANG GAS IN! It's not rocket science. YDI.

i am a docter so you can believe me when I say we dont care about that stuff it happens all the time

I'm sorry, what?! You're a DOCTER?!?!?! Shut the **** up. You should never be allowed to touch a patient if you can't spell the name of your own profession properly. **** your life, sir.

fxdxhk90 0

Your not a "docter" idiot. If you can't spell your own profession, I'm not going to buy that you could go through college and med school.

shnibz101 0

LOL a quote from scrubs "fart" doctor curt says to the pasiont " it's ok farting is a natural bodily function" the pasiont says "but doctor, that was you" Yes I know my spelling is terrible

he wasn't going to go out with you anyway so no harm no foul