By Needsanewjob - 10/01/2012 15:34 - United States

Today, I guess I accidentally left Facebook open on my work computer while I went to the bathroom, because my boss updated my status to "Unemployed." FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 506
You deserved it 55 411

Same thing different taste

Top comments

desireev 17

One of the first things an employer of an office environment will tell you is "Stay off of Facebook!" Sorry, OP.. But YDI. You knew it was a rule and you broke it.

Comments

StromyG2 10

And that's why people at work use Facebook Mobile! :D

Mkbitch 2

You shouldn't be on fb while at work but he shouldn't have fired you over it. I think he wanted you gone a long time ago and finally had a good enough excuse to do it.

marcus903 17

yeah that boss had a legitimate reason to fire him. Just like a principal has a legitimate reason to suspend a student if he is caught on facebook.

And then you decided to go on fml instead of redeeming yourself. Nice.

astralvagan 20

They have these things called "packet sniffers" that show someone exactly what you are looking at..... A word of advice..... Stay off of Facebook on your work computer, and download the app for your phone. YDI, dipshit!

Op must be a girl. Nothing against women, but men have always been superior when hiding their por... History

OP is a man. Your comment sure is not superior...

vantheman169 0

So did u really get fired? That's shitty if you did. But hey at least u can collect unemployment!

Your boss must have the best dry sense of humor ever. On the bright side you don't have to feel embarrassed about telling people you are unemployed, everyone knows now.