By wobble... - 23/02/2012 11:29 - Australia

Today, I got scared by my own leg fat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 299
You deserved it 32 854

Same thing different taste

Comments

Not entirely true. The term chubby chaser has to come from somewhere. There is hope!

pimpnainteasy 5

Are you really as cute as your picture looks?

A dancer who wants to become ill. Dressed like its summer outside while standing in the snow O.o.

That may be the city style for country girl.

My friend and I were taking goofy pics in the snow... I don't normally dress like that in winter. Haha I love to dance, but I'm a cheerleader and gymnast.

Thigh hate pointing fingers and eye may be sticking my neck out a bit, but you need to shoulder the blame here. You should arm yourself with the knowledge that you probably kneed to tone up a bit more to get a head. Everyone nose that In this modern world, unless you're very handsome, that's the way to get your foot in the door and toetally get a leg up on the competition and elbow them out of the way. Good luck!

Today, I realized that the only amuzement in my life comes from reading DocBastards comments. FML

Today, I realized that DocBastard gives a better anatomy lesson then my anatomy teacher. FML

Not going to lie, I laughed stupidly at this.

Well played. If only there were more posters like doc.

I'm so proud to have DocBastard comment on my FML :') But, I am not overweight/fat/a whale, I was lying down and my legs fell asleep, and as I went to stand up I closed my legs and got rather scared. JUST CLEARING THAT UP FOR EVERYONE And Yes, I am legitimately the OP

Ouch.. Well it's a good time to get in shape then!

Shows that your own body wants you to do something about it!

Why was this even picked to be on here?? These moderators freaking suck at moderating.

"Picked" to be on here? You clearly have no idea how the FML stories get selected. Here, let me break it down for you. The FML community votes on which stories they want to see published. The ones that pass muster then go to the FML Moderation Team, who, after snorting lead paint chips and mainlining Mountain Dew, throw monkeys at the stories until a select few are chosen. So you see, it's really the monkeys that are to blame. I'm glad I was able to clear this up for you.

emjayprice 0

what happened? did it sneak around and tap you on the back?

pimpnainteasy 5