By pimpslaprequired - 04/08/2012 01:52 - United States

Today, I got on an elevator at the mall, along with a twelve or thirteen-year-old girl talking on her cell. She spent the whole ride telling the person on the other end how hideous I looked and how I look like a pregnant sperm whale. I was too humiliated to even say anything. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 004
You deserved it 4 870

Same thing different taste

Top comments

D'aww. 99.3% of my generation sucks, sorry OP.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Should've told her to go **** herself. And then you should've shoved the phone up her ass. :P Yeah she's young, I guess, but that doesn't give her the right to treat you like shit. If they don't get taught a lesson, they won't learn.

Comments

Hmm, fake a phone call and say, "I'm riding the elevator with this utterly obnoxious brat who thinks she has the right to judge others based on their appearance. I bet she'll be living in mom's basement when she's 30 and working at a strip club because she can't get another job..."

alwaysbored13 14

12yr : " So like yeah, I'm in the elevator with a ******* pregnant sperm whale.... He's just hideous .... Blah blah blah" OP: " At least I didn't lose my virginity before I got my period? "

Oh my god, OP, chin up! The one who should be humiliated here, is that little brat. Don't you worry. & if I were there, witnessing that, I would've slapped her real hard. Chin up, again <3

skyeyez9 24

I would have snatched her cell phone repeatedly slammed it against the floor till it broke. Then walk out calmly.

skyeyez9 24

Or go on a rant and pick out any flaws (or make them up) you see about her: omg, what a trashy lil tramp! Your mom should have aborted your ugly ass, you have lopsided ****, your ass looks like chewed bubblegum, and boys will only use you and leave cause thats what they do to tramps. 13yr olds are self conscious and she will forever be thinking about if her **** really are lopsided, if she is ugly...you plant the seeds in her mind and she will be tormented by it for a long time. You are an adult, but that bitch started it and was going out of her way to be cruel to you. Imo that is open season to do it right back at her!

I would have punched her in the face. Child or not

And you didn't tell her to shut the f~#%* up??

Already obsessed with others looks and putting them down to make themselves feel better. I see one of two futures for her: gold digger or plastic surgeons dream. Either way, she's a fucktard.