In the zone

By Anonymous - 12/09/2019 20:05

Today, I was flirting with a girl I like when she confessed she was into another guy. I then proceeded to wingman for that guy, telling her to take her shot with him before the chance went away. Effectively sticking myself into the friendzone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 770
You deserved it 1 666

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I am impressed. It takes a man to do that. A very unselfish man. I hope she sees that too.

Drai Gray 8

you sold yourself, a little confidence goes a long way

Comments

Drai Gray 8

you sold yourself, a little confidence goes a long way

You helped her pursue happiness, nothing wrong with that. Now you just invite him out for a car ride, Dopinder and Bhatu style.

ThatOneLonelyAsian 31

all you need now is patience and if they break up or have an arguement you'll be her shoulder to cry on

I am impressed. It takes a man to do that. A very unselfish man. I hope she sees that too.

Congratulations, you’re not an asshole. But you’re not in the friendzone either, since that’s not a thing. Just people who aren’t interested sexually in someone, and friends.

I mean...how would you not deserve that? It’s literally the choice you made. It was honorable though, and if it’s meant to be for you two then it will happen down the line.

friendzone is not a thing, people dont owe other people sex just becuase they are nice..

Yep, OP you're not in the FZ because it doesn't exist. People can say yes or no, and not only that she stopped you where you were to save you time, saying she's into someone else. You did what a NICE FRIEND/PERSON would do for someone else. Don't hang on something that wasn't meant to be, be happy they're happy! You did a great thing for her! :)

You're not in the friendzone, you're just friends with a girl who was open about liking another and you helped her do that. If that dude didn't exist, it would still not be you. If that's too much for you to handle, don't be friends with her. It sucks if feelings aren't mutual but it's not like she's a bathroom stall and only comes in the options "free" or "occupied".