By fuckbucket14 - 14/04/2012 22:56 - Egypt - Hurghada

Today, I got into an argument with my dad in his hotel room. I lost my temper and stormed out onto the balcony for some fresh air, at which point he decided to lock the door behind me, trapping me there for half an hour while he watched TV. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 925
You deserved it 12 131

Same thing different taste

Top comments

chickenwalrus 14

i love how your username is "fuckbucket"

Comments

tomtato 10

take a crap on the balcony, saying that you have had enough of his and it's time he took yours:)

trollierthanthou 1

also though, it was 30 freaking minutes. You did not die. You are okay. For like 4 hours, then you can talk. You sound like a ten year old calling your dad a bad person for giving you a breather. And you probably deserved it. Because if your dad resorts to forcing a breather on you instead of a tree branch,it does not sound like he would force an argument.

trollierthanthou 1

oops * start an argument* sounds better

The only thing that could've made this story better would have been if, in an act of violent revenge, you went to the concierge, got an extra pillowcase, filled it with bars of soap, and beat the shit out of him with it.

trollierthanthou 1

so what i am saying is i would have whooped your ass with a tree branch,OP. Your dad is cool he was probably doing yoga he was watching on a yoga dvd.

Why would you hit OP with a tree branch? You don't know what the fight was about. Second, why are you favoring the dad who was IMMATURE and locked OP outside and just ignored OP while sitting on his arse watching anything on the T.V.? Don't assume it's yoga.

Jediyoday 1

At least it wasn't raining.

HattedMad 7

Thats why when you get back in the room, you take drinks from the mini fridge!

So... What happened after those thirty minutes? Did he open the door and apologize, or did he unlock it and go back to watching tv? Regardless, it must have been awkward when you got back into the room. Family tension was on high.. Reach for the sky...

my2centsworth 15

A whole half hour?!?! Oh, the humanity!