By Noname - 11/01/2009 19:13 - United States

Today, I got drunk and hooked up with some random chick. Later, I found out she's Facebook friends with my girlfriend. They used to be best friends when the girl was a senior. Small world. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 438
You deserved it 61 419

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Jason_fml 0

Don't be a cheating jackass and shit like that won't happen.

Did she castrate you? I hope so :) Keep it in your pants, or grow the balls to break up with her before ******* around. Douchebag.

Comments

wtfznigitzkay 0

your a fagggggg. that's what u get for being a little b*tch and not breaking up with your girlfriend. A**HOLE. i hope u get crabs.

what can I say that hasnt already been said.. thats what you get for cheating

wow. You're a bit of a douchebag, aren't ya?

asshole!!!! YDI for cheating on her!!

I hope you get caught, lose your girlfriend, and learn your lesson. Alcohol and drunkenness is never an excuse for anything. If you know you act really badly when you're drunk, don't get drunk.

I hope you get caught and your girlfriend rips off what little bit of penis you have so you'll never be able to insufficiently please another female again, you stupid cheating asshole. I hope you caught herpes. Did you really expect sympathy? Idiot.

uthinkurhot 0

i agree with 20!! why the hell did u enter this fml?? thinking people would give you sympathy what dumbass cheater acutally puts a story in thinking people will feel sorry for him? you totally deserve it!! lying cheater!

wow you really are a douche nozzle maybe you shouldnt cheat on your girlfriend ass hole!!