By gabormelchior - 23/04/2009 20:07 - United States

Spicy
Today, I got dressed in what I thought was a really adorable outfit. I had a cute pink skirt on, a white tank top and silver strappy sandal heels. On my way to the mall a car pulls over and this guy asks me how much for three hours. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 251
You deserved it 75 607

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you should of told him a price, had him pay in advance, and run like hell. more money for the mall

girmonkey 0

Wow that totally sucks! Was your skirt really short. That could be an explanation....

Comments

MIDEASTB 0

If u dress like a tramp walk like a tramp ur a tramp watch tis video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ua-IDQRhnI and go to 5:30 of it. It is so funny lol!

applesaucers 0

Yeaaaah... It was the silvery strappy sandal heels. =/

cartering 0

well considering you just described an outfit that is pretty commonly worn by hookers on shows like cops was it really all that surprising when this happened to you?

maybe you shouldn't dress like a prostitute ;)

00becca 0

You still have not answered the question. so... how much?

It's not like it was late @ night.. seriously shes just being sexxy.

chunkymonkey618 0

Take it as a back-handed compliment. :D wear a jacket next time.

Haha, how was that a cute outfit? Silver, pink and white, those colors only match on a Barbie--or a *****. I would have thought you were a $20 prostitue if I saw you walking down the street in an itty-bitty tank and an itty-bitty skirt and some ugly shoes that went out of style last year. Next time, wear two tank-tops, match your shoes to your top, and don't mistake your underwear for outerwear.