By tarini - 27/05/2009 20:12 - Bangladesh

Today, I got an acceptance later to a great boarding school in India for my senior year of high school. I sent them a letter telling them I wouldn't go, because I just got back with my ex-boyfriend. I just got a text from my boyfriend. Guess who's my ex again? FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 741
You deserved it 122 059

Same thing different taste

Top comments

maxv_15 0

DUUUUURRRRRRRRRR. you so deserved that one. making life changing decisions based on your EX boyfriend... HAHAHA. YOU LOSE

Jordie210 0

wow. don't let a boy stop you from doing something you want to do.

Comments

so pretty much you gave up an amazing opportunity to be with your new boyfriend? scratch that. new EXboyfriend? really? wow.

you're an idiot. ABSOLUTELY ydi why would you completely change the course of your life for a highschool boyfriend? if he was that amazing and worth it, he should of waited. wow. its like hard to get over how much that blows.

#34... "Really? That Was A Pretty Dumb Decision. Everyone Can Argue With Me, But Education Is 150 Times Better Than a Bf." Clearly you never had a proper education, Since You Capitalize Every ******* Word. Dumbass.

seven_to_twelve 3

I'm sorry, but you shouldn't be making decisions based on the person you're dating. Especially not in high school. Especially not with someone you've JUST gotten back together with. If you broke up once, there's high chances you will again.

wow that is so dumb. its definatly your fault. and karma for giving up such a life altering opportunity!

In agreement with 18. YDI for letting someone else control your life.

AlexNeenan 0

YDI for... 1. Getting an acceptance "later"... 2. Going back and forth with this guy 3. Basing life decisions on high school relationships FYL for... 1. Wanting to go to boarding school for an entire year 2. Wanting to go to boarding school for an enitre year IN INDIA!

Javee 17

What's wrong with going to a boarding school in India? I know this amazing alternate boarding school in India which is based around spirituality as well as education. All students are equal (They don't even have monitors or class presidents) and groups of students live on campus with one teacher each. The school is situated in a small forest village land. It's a beautiful campus for studying and being close to nature. And they even have computer labs if you were thinking they're disconnected from the rest of the world.

YDI for basing that kind of decision on a guy... who was ALREADY and ex... but also, FYL.

acceptance later? really now? must be some GREAT school

You got an acceptance "later"? You don't deserve a great boarding school.