By Desperate_measures - 16/01/2010 12:22 - Greece

Today, I got a text from my crush. In my clumsy attempt to quickly grab the phone, I knocked it off the kitchen counter and cracked the screen. After driving to my friend's house so I could put my sim card in her phone, I saw that the text said, "Who is this? Stop texting me." FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 090
You deserved it 14 747

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So... let me get this straight... You somehow stalkerishly got this guys phone number without him knowing you had it. You texted him without ever telling him who you were or giving him your phone number. He didn't text back for a while but it seems you kept texting him anyway. Then he finally responded and you were surprised that he wasn't happy? oh... and "FIRSSSTTTTT" FHL

ummm if you're old enough to drive shouldn't you be old enough to not act like a creepy stalker and text a guy who you clearly don't know well without so much as revealing who you are seemingly repeatedly?

Comments

azurablade 0

how did you know it was him without looking at the phone, because you should have seen the txt message. if you looked at the phone and saw it was him, then you should have seen what it said.

xd0rkiee 0

She could have set a ringtone only for his text messages.

That's not true... My phone always says: "New text message from ...." and then when I open it I get the actual text.

LeCielNousAide 7

if she has a phone like me (I have the enV touch) then the phone will not show the text message. it would only show who it's from until you choose either "View Now" or "View Later". because my phone definitely does not show the text message (not even part of it) until it's opened.

yeah, exactly! maybe she saw the name on the phone and when she went to grab it it fell and broke. you never knowwww! but yeah, that happens to me a lot cause my friends will put their number in my phone randomly and i'll go to text them and i get that response allllll the time! just put like, "haha, its *insert name here*" its not THAT big a deal..

russianspy1234 11

Hey, it worked for Edward Cullen.

TRJADN 0

Oh sweety please get a life. That is so not cute. By the way YDI for being a loser

shalizzz 0

I'd love to know what your plan was exactly! What did you think would happen? Were you hoping for him to somehow fall in love with your texts? And then with you by default?

man, i hate when this happens to me. i get a text from a number i dont know and they are usually : "Heeeeeyyy :) whats up?" obviously i dont reply and five in later i get another txt from the same number. cant people get the point?

i juss dunt understand .. if your cell wasnt on your hand .. how do u know he texted u ? i mean .. the phone should've been really near u if u can read on the screen that its him ... soo .. how culd u have this little accident ?

DanielleTheOne 3

uhh maybe the phone was on the table next to her and she knocked it by trying to grab it too quick?? seeing thats what she said... Or maybe she glimpsed the screen before knocking it off.. and also i "juss dunt" understand your retarted writing.....

nope. Clearly this girl stocks the guy's fridge. Not a fail spell

DillyLyn 0