By anonymous - 20/08/2013 07:08 - United States

Today, I got a steering wheel cover to stop my obsessive steering wheel picking. After putting it on, I realized it was crooked, causing me to have OCD fits every time I drive. I can still pick at the steering wheel around the cover. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 900
You deserved it 9 949

Same thing different taste

Top comments

triplebeerox 27

Well, can't you return the one you have and exchange it for a different, bigger one?

Super glue it, haha! But seriously, maybe you should talk to someone about how to manage this; I understand it's a serious issue and you want to feel as safe and comfortable as possible while operating a motor vehicle.

Comments

You need to learn some self control and stop making excuses. YDI.

I did the same thing! I don't pick at the steering wheel; it was just to keep from messing it up. The cover was crooked, but that only mildly bothered me. Then my dad tried to fix it, and he ripped it. So now it's straight, but it's ripped in the back. Can't win em all.

Tell you what, pay me what you're paying your psychiatrist and I'll hit you on the head & shout "stop that". Your treatment is obviously not working.

What the heck picking at the steering mean? *so confusing*

MidnightMusic53 37

Picking at the steering wheel is when you use your nails to rip off pieces of it. It's quite messy, and I'm sure it can be very painful for your nails.

he said picking at the steering wheel.... are you trying to troll, you must be new to it.

MidnightMusic53 37

No. I was answering his question. It may not have been worded correctly, but it doesn't mean he shouldn't receive an answer. I don't care for trolls. Go check your eyes.

MidnightMusic53 37

Whoops, my apologies #80, I misread your comment and I thought that you were directing it at me. It's been a long night and I'm a little out of it. It is I who must check my eyes.

Please turn over and hand over your drivers license to me. I will shred it to pieces and everybody on the road is safe again:)

zoidberg666 3

What do ya know... another OCD freak