By Anonymous - 31/07/2012 16:13 - United States

Today, I got a root canal. It wouldn't have been that bad if the dentist hadn't performed it on the wrong tooth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 038
You deserved it 1 845

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He didn't notice it was on the wrong tooth? Don't they usually have an x-ray of your teeth? I hope you can get a refund.

Wrong tooth?! "Hm, should I take out this foul-smelling brownish-yellow one or this white, shiny one? Ernie, meenie, minie... Shiny one it is!"

Comments

Jessj958 19

No wonder everyone hates going to the dentist!

Maybe he was hitting that laughing gas before he worked on you. Sorry op

Your picture goes perfect with your comment hahaha

kennaem1 11

Watch him suck up that gas OH MY GOD Oh that hurts I'm not numb! Ah shut up open wide here I come! I am your dentist!! And I enjoy the career that I picked I am your dentist and I get off on the pain I inflict! (Little Shop if Horrors) XD

Please get a new dentist. The dentist really has no excuse unless all your teeth are nasty. He better not have charged you. And maybe find a lawyer? That seems like some malpractice action.

Sorry op, I've had bad experiences at the dentists too. They told me I have 12 cavities!

raraisbang 12

#46, Or greedy dentist proposing unneeded work to jack up the bill. Second opinion time.

perdix 29

At least he was close, it was a tooth. If your dentist was a real ****-up, you could have ended up with a circumcision. Anywho, look at this as a practice run for the real root canal. With a good run-through, the actual operation ought to go off without a hitch! Accentuate the positive, I always say!

Sue that dentist! Obviously not paying attention to what he was supposed to do

If you don't sue him, you'd better complain like hell to get the correct root canal for free, and no charge on that one. Root canals are super expensive.

KiddNYC1O 20

I see a decent settlement in your near future.