By donnap - 09/06/2012 05:54 - United States - North Highlands

Today, I got a really bad sunburn. On my eyelids. Who knew blinking could be so painful? FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 406
You deserved it 4 718

Same thing different taste

Comments

Well, my friend went to tan outside and fell asleep, and when she woke up, half of her face was burned and the other half was white since she slept on one side.. So having burning eyelids is allright i guess? :)

She must've looked like a human poke-ball.

MikeMikeTheAzn 3

So you fell asleep in the sun?

haycassidy 7

Judging by her screen name, I think it's safe to assume she did.

Been there done that. I have been burned every place..... Curse my albino skin....

This is why I use high factor sunscreen when I'm going out for more than half an hour in the summer, and even higher factor on my face. And the number one cause of burnt eyelids is falling asleep in the sun- don't do that. Yes it sucks, but YDI for not treating the sun with enough respect.

strawberrywine22 30

Ever heard of sunblock, genius?

Ever heard of shut the hell up, smart arse.

haycassidy 7

Your rudeness really isn't necessary. I'm sure you've forgotten sunblock a time or two and managed to get a sunburn, it does happen.

Really?? But seriously how many people actually remember to put sunscreen on their eyelids??

flashback.miss 28

Don't blink or die!! (Please, someone get the reference) But seriously, yikes. Get well soon, OP.

reddudeover 2

I cut off my eyelids, blinking was too inefficient!

That sucks. Here is a waffle to make up for it. (>'')>(#)

yomommma 6

That is one, ugly waffle. At least it doesn't look like a blue waffle.

Oh god. You've brought back that horrible memory.

(>")># TattleTale(30) made you a waffle. (>'')># ^(''v) But then I was like ("'>'0')> #