By pogodrake - 24/01/2010 05:01 - United States

Today, I got a call from the girl I'd really like to date to meet up for drinks. Excited, I walked out my front door, slipped on a patch of ice, and dislocated my shoulder. She won't go out on a date with me now because I "ditched her". FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 723
You deserved it 2 851

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should explain to her what happened.

Couldn't you give her a call on your way to the doctor's? Even at this point, can't you just explain what happened? If she won't believe you when your arm's in a brace, she's probably not the kind of person you want to date.

Comments

You should explain to her what happened.

GiRIsMakingCupca 0

he probably did but she doesn't believe him... or something:) oh and FYL

Think about it "on my way to the bar I dislocated my shoulder". It's true but it does sound like a lame excuse :/

escapenowx 0

agreed, he could just tell her it's true and she can go check the hospital records if she won't believe him.

you could just show her your shoulder. that sucks buddy. fyl

um, you could call her with the good shoulder.

You shouldn't be such a cry-baby and go anyway... Dislocated shouler... bah!

If she won't believe you, get a doctor's note! High school prinicpals aren't the only ones who should find those credible. :P

Couldn't you give her a call on your way to the doctor's? Even at this point, can't you just explain what happened? If she won't believe you when your arm's in a brace, she's probably not the kind of person you want to date.

anela_fml 0

some kinda notice would have been good I agree

probably shoulda explained what happened. if u didnl that and she still got upset, then I'm sure u wouldn't want anything more to do with her.

I agree I think as long as you explain what happened she should understand that you didn't intentionally "ditch" her. If she doesn't understand you should just move on to the next one.

Ms_Popsergeant 0
GiRIsMakingCupca 0

you are lame for thinking he's lame for slipping on ice

you're lame for thinking he's lame for thinking the guy is lame for slipping on ice

You're lame for throwing up while watching 2 girls 1 cup.

Well, the idea of a date is to get to know each other and see if you're interested in pursuing a relationship. Would you want to be in a relationship with someone as self absorbed as this? Believe me, it's better you found out now. These are not character traits you want to deal with for the rest of your life...

YDI if you didn't call her as soon as it happened (or have a friend/relative do it if you were in too much pain) so she wasn't left stranded at the bar alone wondering where you were. otherwise, FYL.

escapenowx 0

ook well she's cleary retarded if you tell her what happened and she doesn't believe you.