By bruisedego31 - 12/09/2012 21:58 - United States - Chicago Heights

Spicy
Today, I found out there's a rumor going around that my smoking hot co-worker and I had sex over the weekend. I'm not nearly as pissed off about the rumor as I am by the fact that I can't remember it because I was too drunk. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 567
You deserved it 33 288

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Walk up to her and say, "Does this look familiar?", then drop your pants.

challan 19

I bet you were a stallion, man! Orally satisfied her, rocked her world in several positions, and brought her to numerous orgasms. ummm... except you were drunk, so what really happened is you only got to half mast, came as you put the condom on, threw up on her bed and tripped over her cat as you tried to get to the bathroom. Well done.

Comments

If you get that damn drunk, then maybe, just maybe you shouldn't drink so much. You're gonna do something either incredibly dangerous or incredibly stupid one time.

KiddNYC1O 20

It baffles me that this website exists and people still drink.

iseyixes 18

Why don't you just ask her out? She may give you a second chance, but this time don't get wasted!

That's okay she's doing her best to forget it.

PhishloverA 14

YDI for getting drunk but at least it wasn't a bad rumor

It's far more likely that she was drunk too. I doubt the drinking is an issue for her now. It's been my experience that drunk sex like OP describes is the result of both people being equally wasted. If anything may stop a repeat performance it would be the rumor. However, chances are that will lead to "Everyone is already talking so why not?" . Ask her out OP but this time slow your roll on those drinks!

boxbrandon11 20

I doubt this happened, but what if she took advantage of him?

If it's a rumor, and you were drunk, then how do you know it really happened??

If you were too drunk to give verbal consent, then she may have raped you.