By Anonymous - 20/10/2018 14:00

Today, I found out that while I was in the ICU for having had a life-threatening seizure, my boyfriend was out partying with other girls. His excuse was that he needed to find a new girl if I died. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 139
You deserved it 309

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And now that you've lived, he still needs to find a new girlfriend.

Comments

Don't be ridiculous. Kicking him in the balls isn't enough. She needs to kick him in the balls once for each girl he flirted with.

Cheating on someone is low enough, but cheating on someone who they know could potentially die and that's the REASON for the cheating? That's digging a hole straight to hell! I hope he gets rejected by every girl he comes across because he is NOT relationship material!

bonsai 11

Hope you recover and feel better soon

Are u kidding me? no no no no! kick him to the curb. He obviously doesnt seem to care anymore if hes looking for the next girl while still with you. You deserve so much better, someone who would be there with you and acctually care so time for you to find a new man. good luck.

break his nose and say "I need a new boyfriend who actually has a heart

Charming. Maybe he should be finding a new girl now. I just hope nobody will date a guy who would party while his girlfriend's in the ICU.

Always better to find out sooner than later.

cptncuttlefish 24

He needs to find a new girl regardless because you dumped his ass so hard his ancestors felt it! ...Right?

boopingsnoot 24

You can borrow my shovel. And my ax.