By anonymous - 19/03/2011 10:32 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I found out that when I orgasm, my increased heart rate causes me to pass out. I also found out my boyfriend doesn't stop when I'm unconscious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 265
You deserved it 8 521

Same thing different taste

Top comments

krystal2424 0

hahaha how selfish of you! you get to ****** but he doesn't? pshh

monnanon 13

Maybe he thought you were resting :S or only continued until he noticed something was up. Its not like its a normal thing. Hopefully he did stop and check you were ok. I would get your heart checked though, your heart racing that fast seriously cant be good.

Comments

TheGenius 1

That's not strange at all... oh well. If it really bothers you, talk to him about it. Go see a doctor about your heart. And look on the bright side! You had your first ******. XD

Ouchhiiie I hurt my backk): oh and fyl op.(: At least you got an ******! Those are fun.(:

I would get to the doctor and let him check that O.o NOT normal. Tell him, you pass out during .....stuff that increases your heart rate...(no details needed) Good luck with that...and good luck with your boyfriend, you'll probably need it. I'd freak out if the person I love passed out, so if it doesn't bother him at all he's probably a sucker and therefor: good luck with that "man". Oh and fyl you missed out the fun ;)

Lizza330 28

I saw on the History channel that along time ago when people lived out in the open, when they did that kind of thing that girl's brains can shut off more than guy's brains, because the guys had to stay alert ( to watch out for preditors). They found that out by putting people in the machine that can look at your brain ( I forget the name) , and they saw all the ladies brains shut down almost all the way ( guys too, but not as much. It's like half) . So it's not a bad thing. I think the show was The Brain. If anyone cares. :)

passing out is definatly NOT normal ;) not for girls and not for guys

fthku 13

If your boyfriend continued while NOTICING there's something wrong, have a talk with him. Forget disrespectful or not, I wouldn't wanna be with someone who isn't concerned when I pass out. If he just didn't notice, have a talk with him too. Tell him to be more aware and careful around you, I doubt it's the act of sex itself that made you pass out rather than the physical stress, so it could happen to you outside the bedroom as well. Oh, and of course see the doctor, but don't listen to what #24 said about hiding that it happened during sex. That's retarded, what do you have to be ashamed of? also, if you give false information, you might not get what you actually need.

you can hide it, it's not important. And I wasn't talking about false information, but if she is sure that it has to do with the increased heart rate, then she should say THAT instead of "during sex" because it's clearly the more important information

fthku 13

What reason is there to hide it? why can't she say it was during sex, and her heart rate increases significantly during? I just can't see a reason to hide it. It's a perfectly normal, fun activity, that all humans engage in. Also, I said I doubt it happens only during sex, but what if it does? She said it happens specifically when she orgasms, so that could be important too. Neither of us are doctors though, so who knows. :) Doc, if you're reading this, maybe you can share your knowledge with us.

why should he? it's not like it's unwelcome. you got yours, now it's his turn.

why should he? it's not like it's unwelcome. you got yours, now it's his turn.

that's creepy....... on multiple levels