By Anonymous - 19/04/2009 19:21 - United States

Today, I found out that the girl I've been in love with for a long while got back together with her ex boyfriend because he had confessed his true feelings to her through a note in her locker. It was my note. FML
I agree, your life sucks 115 304
You deserved it 11 636

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Irishwarriorking 0

That really sucks, but you really should of put your name on it to prevent that kind of mix-up.

Comments

And why did you not sign it? Or at least TELL her it was yours after?

demonpossessed 0

Your name wasn't on the note? You should tell her that you wrote the note. If you're afraid of taking chances, think.. isn't it as equally huge of a chance to throw away a relationship with the girl you love than to safely watch her from a distance?

goober33 0

maybe you should man up next time and not use a note... unless you are in 3rd grade... then the note would be ok... haha pussy

Dude a note a note seriously a ******* note , but you need to man up and tell her and quit bitching.

YDI put your name dumbass. Right on 131.

Hahahaha 56 i love that song. to the OP: that sucks real bad. fyl. Sorry man.

Omg dude im so sorry to hear that.. Prove to her it was yours. not that d bags

I guess next time you should just man up and tell her yourself and not wuss out with a note.

Spiffy 0

It's not too late to tell her!!! Besides, she's going to eventually find out that her ex didn't really write it, whether he claimed the credit or not, she'll still find out.. this way if you tell her you'll let her find out quicker :)

ultravioletbaby 0

Sooooo you confessed your love to her... and didn't sign the note? I might have to YDI this.