By Anonymous - 19/04/2009 19:21 - United States

Today, I found out that the girl I've been in love with for a long while got back together with her ex boyfriend because he had confessed his true feelings to her through a note in her locker. It was my note. FML
I agree, your life sucks 115 304
You deserved it 11 636

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Irishwarriorking 0

That really sucks, but you really should of put your name on it to prevent that kind of mix-up.

Comments

alawoo 0

Hmm. Well maybe you should have actually told her yourself. like in person. That way there would be no confusion. Sorry, but this is your fault.

Holy shit! Next time don't forget to sign it ;)

arstef90 5

You should tell her it was your note. She'll probably break up with him for lying and taking credit. She might not believe you, but unless you typed it out (which would be idiotic), you could show her that it's in your handwriting.

Guess what? Life isn't a television show or a popular film. If anything, had you left a signature or other artefact of evidence showing that it was indeed you that had written the note, the consequences would not have been to your liking. If anything, you should be grateful that she returned to her ex-boyfriend, rather than having to put up with what could result in disappointing results. Furthermore, you're not "in love" — you simply have an infatuation. Claiming that you are in love when you hardly know the other party involved is in my opinion an ignominious decision. You dug your own grave — be glad you weren't buried in it. I say this comment in the nicest way possible. No hard feelings.

karina_fml 0

You should deeeeeeeeeef tell her it was u and that her douche of a boyfriend obviously couldnt write half of the stuff you did ( I think ) anwaaaaaaaays tell her to her face that you did it and recite everything in that letter so that she belives u

wajohns09 0

Thats ****** up, but no worries. Karma is a bitch and he'll get whats coming to him.

Well, that hurts. Use it as a lesson. If you can't decently, calmly, confidently ask a girl out in person, you are *NOT* going to end up with them.