By Anonymous - 19/04/2009 19:21 - United States

Today, I found out that the girl I've been in love with for a long while got back together with her ex boyfriend because he had confessed his true feelings to her through a note in her locker. It was my note. FML
I agree, your life sucks 115 304
You deserved it 11 636

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Irishwarriorking 0

That really sucks, but you really should of put your name on it to prevent that kind of mix-up.

Comments

llSgtScopell 0

Nooooo get you butt out there and tell her the truth!

rakhil11 7

#116 has the best solution. and is nice :D

Yeah, recite it to her and explain... with any luck not only will she fall for you but she'll ******* murder that bastard.

aww dude that suckss you better tell her and recite that shit dont lose her

He has the same name as you? Because if you don't have the balls to tell a girl to her face that you like her, and you don't even have the balls to put your name on the note that you put in her locker, then you don't deserve her.

Advice for the future: When you have the balls to say things to peoples faces, instead of hiding behind a note that you too much of a wuss to even put your name on, no one else can take credit for your words. But when you choose to do things anonymously, then why wouldn't he take credit for it? Also, girls like guys who are self-confident, no guys who don't have the guts to tell them what they think.

linacool15 0

if you're still in a place with lockers, you'll get over it.

Aw I feel sorry for you :( But if you really like her then you'll realize that what matters is if she's happy or not...she obviously wanted for this relationship to reoccur if she let it happen, so you made her happy.