By Cult - 30/03/2014 14:27 - United States - Glenside

Today, I found out that my favorite band logo is no longer being used by said band because of copyright issues. I have this logo tattooed on my body. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 325
You deserved it 57 494

Same thing different taste

Top comments

chocolatefrog28 29

But now you have a permanent part of their history, and it doesn't decrease your appreciation for the band. It's not that bad.

Comments

And??? It's your favorite band and even if you grow to dislike the bands songs the old ones will still have meaning to you and the old logo will remind you of their older better songs

Lately I've been trying to gently suggest to my 23 year old friend that a tattoo of the name 'Demi' after her favourite singer Demi Lovato, is probably not the best choice in tattoos. She's insistent she'll always like her though, and it's her body so it's her choice and as much as I would like to stop her, I can't. Don't give people a tough time for choosing to get a tattoo. I could be wrong and she'll always love Demi Lovato, but time will tell I guess. I'll just tell her it looks well done/nice if she does choose to go through with it.

Just tell people is was from when your favorite band used that logo it will be totally fine. Some might even find it cool.

Now you just look old school and a real fan. Trying to look on the bright side...

Leave the man alone. His ink, his body,and his choice.

Bayside :( hoping it's an April fools joke :/

Oh my god bayside! same happened to my brother

I'm nearly 50 now. Tattoos weren't that big a thing when I was a young'un in the '80s, but, lots of people got their favorite band logo tattooed on them. That Cinderella or Ratt or Quiet Riot logo looks awfully dated now, I'm sure.

Well get the new one tattooed on next to the old one .