By hanmart - 15/11/2009 05:12 - United States

Today, I found out that my coworker shared a laugh with the boss about setting the office desk on fire (which he actually did), while ten minutes later I was threatened with being fired because I made paper snowflakes and hung a few of them next to the computer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 448
You deserved it 2 633

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What can you say, your boss sure likes fire.. setting desks on fire, firing people.. oh the joys of being a boss!

perdix, you have failed. I'm disappointed with you.

Comments

jazzmancarron 11

sounds like some sort of discrimination. he was laughing off the fact that he lit a desk on fire, which coulda been a hell of a lot worse. while you almost get fired for making snowflakes. if they fire you, sue for sexual discrimination.

It's a man's world. Fires are ok; guys like that. Snowflakes are not ok... that's chick stuff. You just have to learn the rules if you want to play the game.

If it truly is a man's world, the proper thing to do is defy it at all costs and turn it into a gender-neutral world.

sydefx 0

Stop starving for attention and get the **** back to work.

what you meant is get back to the kitchen

beaten_rhianna 0

Those bastards.Tell them that instead of hanging paper snow flakes next time you'll re set their desks on fire.

i_is_a_tr00l 0

It's one thing if you do it for your kids; but not just..to do it.

Guess we know who daddy's favorite is, not you!

neuroticallyours 0

"your co-worker is a fun pyromaniac but you are a creepy pedophile" WTF? First of all, this submission is written by a woman (not saying there aren't women who are pedophiles, but it is VERY, VERY rare and i highly doubt this woman is one.) Second of all, what in the world gave you the idea that because this person made paper snowflakes that they are some way connected with pedophilia? and third, pyromania can sometimes be a sign that someone is predisposed to serial killing tendancies. so... yeah... maybe rethink who the creepier one of two would be. overall, your comment=epic fail.

Well pyromaniacism has nothing to do with serial killing tendencies it is related to arson and fire related things while making snowflakes shows that this person is ****** up and the snowflakes represent the number of people she has killed. You are officially the most retarded person in your family.

#31, that shit better be sarcastic, because if it isn't then you need to get off of the officer's comp and go back to your cell.

__no_one__ 0

Why would you make paper snowflakes at work? At work, I usually either work, or I get ready to go out for lunch. I don't think to make pretty things out of paper.

Erindub 0

Wow do you people work at all?