By cowgurl91 - 13/01/2010 21:40 - France

Today, I found out that my boyfriend was going to propose to me about three months ago. I was completely surprised and asked why he didn't. At that time, I had told him to stop looking at me like that and go buy me some damn tacos. I was 2 months pregnant then. Now he wants to wait a couple of years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 255
You deserved it 42 379

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Can you blame him for not asking to marry you when you're being rude to him like that? It looks like it hit him hard because he still remembers what you said to him. It's nice to see you guys have a pretty good line of communication, but I wouldn't hold this against him. All the thought was there. If it bums you out so much, maybe you should be the one asking him to marry you.

Sun_Kissed18 25

She said pregnant, not civilized

Comments

yourefreakindumb 0

I don't care if you were pregnant. How was he staring at you? With love? Probably considering he was gonna propose. And you told him to buy you some damn tocos. I wouldn't want to marry you either. YDI

hiimme 0

ha ysooodi that should teach you Barn girls not to go and get prego before your married

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

So pregancy is an excuse for rudeness? It's like a goddamn get outta jail for free card. "Oh lol I'm preggers so don't me squatting down and ******** in your chinese food, no no no, I'm not mad I'm just PMSing so I can do anything I want"

I'm a woman and I agree that being pregnant is not a get out of jail free card and means you can say anything you want. But can any of you that have ever been in a long term relationship honestly say you've never, ever, ever snapped a slightly rude comment to your significant other when you were stressed out or had a bad day? She didn't scream at him for an hour calling him horrible names. She just said get me a damn taco! Everyone has spoken that way to someone they care about like a good friend or family member. And if one little comment like that from someone you truly love, whether they are pregnant or not, would change your mind completely about spending your life with them you probably have your own mental problems. Its ridiculous to stop wanting to spend your life with someone cause they slightly snapped at you once. All of you that say she deserved it are lonely idiots who probably never get to interact with a human being in real life so feel justified to spout off absolutes based on your complete lack of experience with the give and take of real human relationships! He sucks and must not have really wanted to marry you in the first place if he changed his mind that easily. Sorry.

Think though. All the stress, all the worry, then when he's thoroughly bricking himself and about to pop the question BAM "Get me a damn taco" Shock, then the thought of. WTF, then relief and disapointment then **** this, all this worry and the she pulls this. Forget this it can wait.

Good point #29. My husband doesn't mind when I get in my 'moods' (7 1/2 months pregnant here). I constantly have cravings, and I admit I can get a bit bitchy over them. He would never hold it against me. Also, on the other end of the spectrum, I can be even more loving than I was before getting pregnant. I was never the super 'gooshy' type, but now I catch myself just staring at him randomly and saying I love you in the middle of a conversation. He finds it creepy. xD

#21: Since you are obviously mistaken . . I feel the need to inform you that a woman cannont be PMSing and pregnant at the same time. Isn't passing Health a requirement in school anymore? Or is it because you're a twelve year old with no understanding of biology?

#94-"Oh lol I'm preggers so don't me squatting down and ******** in your chinese food," or "no no no, I'm not mad I'm just PMSing so I can do anything I want" Better?

That's how I meant it to come out. Stupid gramatical errors.

No no no, see if you read the one I replied to it says she was PMSing while pregnant. It was sort of a comment on that while still being an hypothetical example to my point.

" That's how I meant it to come out. Stupid gramatical errors." And this one is the one that is in the wrong place. Christ almighty I wonder if I can preserve any form of integrity.

She shouldnt get pregnant before marriage.

#29- the ironic part in all of this is you are saying we don't understand who to interact, yet your name is nofriends28, just throwing that out there.

Shadow_Phantom 26
pinkballoon 0

Umm...so he didn't propose because??

I think you deserve it. just cuz you're pregnant doesn't mean you can be a bitch

Tell him to shove the two years up his ass. Make arrangements now for child support payments.

And make him get you some damn tacos while you're at it.

Ultimate_Cynic 0

#20, your username says it all.

colourbox 0

cut her some slack. pregnant women have crazy hormones which make them really emotional and get bad cravings. he should take some responsibility and at least get her some damn tacos- she's the one who has to push a baby out of her vag.

GamblesLady 0

I don't think shes being a bitch. Nobody heard her personally how she said it to him or anything. It could have been in a joking tone or whatever. But for anybody whose ever been pregnant you know what its like to have cravings and stuff. And for the people who haven't been pregnant and those who can't get pregnant (males) stfu. you don't know what its like to go through pregnancy. guys especially. so don't hate on her cause she wanted some tacos. She didn't know her bf was going to propose.

LOL !!!! ROFL !!! Its not your fault your prego , i think its a bit immature to act like that....(ur boyfriend or whatever he is.

How can in be not her fault that she is pregnant? Unless it wasn't consensual sex, in that case, what's your address, I'll be over with a coat hanger.

I ment its not her fault she acts that way bc shes pregnant. If you read over it youd get it. Not meaning to sound rude. Im sayin it happens when ur prego even though ive never been prego im saying women when there prego still have mood swings. lol and i dont give out my adress to people i dont know (jk)

Quit with the mood swings bullshit. Its just bullshit women say to make up for a lack of self control. Ok, you get mood swings. I get it, it happens. Men can get angry and upset too. But that doesn't mean you get to be a bitch whenever, to whoever, for whatever reason. If you get in a bad mood you deal with it, not take it out on other people. You can exhibit self control when you're not pregnant, you can do it while you are. Whether the cause is a bad day at work or being pregnant, you still have the ability to control the words that come out of your mouth.

This. Whenever I'm easily agitated, if I do snap, I immediately realize it and apologize and/or explain myself. My Boyfriend doesn't get to snap at me and I don't get to snap at him. If we do, we apologize. No one gets free passes.

TELL ME WHERE AT ON HERE DID I SAY THAT ITS TOTTALLY RIGHT FOR PREGO WOMEN TO ACT LIKE THAT AND NOT MEN ??? U have never been prego so how do you know pregnant women make it up ???? funny ur arguing with a 13 year old. and I REALIZE GUYS CAN BE ANGRY TOO AT TIMES !!!!! DURR SHERLOCK IT DONT TRAKE A GENIUS TO KNOW WE ALL MESS UP ! But by Gods grace were forgiven . By your language I can tell your not a christian though

And by your language I can tell you're the result of a failed abortion.

IM ONLY 13 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IVE NEVER HAD SEX AND WONT TILL IM MARRIED SO SHUTUP AND STOP TALKING ABOUT STUFF YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT !!!!!!!!!!!! How is that for you ???????? I ALSO DONT BELEAVE IN ABORTION , I THINK ITS SICK SO KEEP THE COMMENTS TO YOUR SELF.

What is this? I don't even... What? Seriously...? What?

If you use a actual sentence I'll answer you

Maddoctor 10

Technically you just used an incomplete sentence as well. They usually end with one of these ---->.

Last time i checked u werent in this and i ment if he used nouns, adjectives and verbs not ending marks.