By StrawHatBill - 13/02/2015 14:54 - United States

Today, I found out that honestly answering "yes" to "Are Kate Upton's boobs bigger than mine?" is in my girlfriend's mind the equivalent of saying I don't find her attractive anymore and that I want to break up with her to date a supermodel. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 301
You deserved it 8 371

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kate Upton's boobs are bigger than most women's boobs. That is so not a fair question.

Always listen to Admiral Ackbar. It's a trap!

Comments

It would have made more sense if she asked if you thought Kate Upton was prettier than her... But I just don't get her logic because Kate Upton's boobs are bigger than most girls

atleast you didnt lie to her OP. in my mind its a compliment, i prefere them smaller.

Insecure women like her are why I have a very successful career as an escort.

buymevickis92 26

Lol that definitely was a trap. You should have just fainted and pretend to forget she asked that question.

grab a twix. have these men not seen this commercial?

AkashaSC2 11

That kind of question (nearly) always means : I'm feeling insecure regarding society's standards. So instead of answering that straight, one should always bring the discussion back to the real question like : I love you the way you are, and as long as I can enjoy them, yours' are the best ! Or something like that...

Translation: your boobs are smaller, but I have access to them, so that makes them better for now. Isn't that what she'll hear? The real response is, "Do you want a real answer to that, or do you want to hear that I love you?" If she insists, you can say you don't know Kate Upton's measurements, but the only boobs for you are the ones on your girlfriend.

AkashaSC2 11

Thanks for making that clearer, I'm french so I struggle to express myself in english sometimes.

Hey, no worries. I would have embarrassed myself badly if I'd tried to say any of that in French. Plus, the fact that you probably had a French accent while saying that to a girl would have made her clothes fly off all by themselves. I think you win.

Ofcourse,any red blooded male would rather date Kate Upton, at least till you could play with her fun bags . :-)

Not really. many guys would find them too big and unattractive due to that